Seasoned Commercial Real Estate Attorney: MacDermid, Reynolds & Glissman, P.C. seeks one or more attorneys for its North Carolina or Connecticut offices with sophisticated commercial real estate transactional law experience who desire the unique flexibility and opportunities that MRG offers. Some land use or corporate experience a plus but not a requirement.
MRG’s practice focuses primarily on commercial real estate, land use and cannabis with offices and attorneys located in Hartford, CT, New Haven, CT and Raleigh, NC. Most MRG attorneys have big law firm experience and have come to MRG for the flexibility and opportunities it offers. Our members recognize the importance of a life outside of the office, and therefore we offer flexibility to our members to choose their own path and workload. The open positions can be tailored for part-time or full-time work as the appropriate applicant may desire. You can read more about us at www.mrglaw.com.
More about the opportunity:
- Commercial transactional real estate work (plus corporate and land use if desired by applicant).
- Connecticut or North Carolina based.
- Team-oriented and supportive atmosphere.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work from home, office or hybrid.
- Strong support for professional development and continuing education.
- No requirements for an existing book of business or minimum hours or collections.
- Connecticut or North Carolina preferred.
Be a part of a team of attorneys who are passionate about their work, service to their clients but also understand and respect the lives of their colleagues and that everyone has their own unique non-work demands.
Want to talk more? Please contact us by email at email@example.com.